Wednesday, November 16, 2011

~they are my A.N.G.E.L.S~

assalamualaikum, dear oll..
since i sampai kt egypt nih, i olready miss mama, abah..adik2
but x terkecuali kwn2 rapat, my besties....
my cuzzies!!

for me, they are worth friends to be...
even in any circumstances...

~~CIK MA~~


she is the sweetest ever sister in the universe..
she smile in sadness..
she knows how to appreciate people..
yes, she's single but not available..

dear cik ma,,
i'll olwes be with u..
insyaAllah..
pray for oll ur good things..

~~HAZEL AMINUDIN~~

she looks too adorable,
she seems to be soft-hearted one,
but i know her better..

she's wise in making decisions..
she really loves people who love her..
she cares upon everything related to her..
yes, that her..
my cik bucuk..





subhanallah,
 thanks Allah for give me chance to know them,
and i know,
friendship is a union of spirits,
a marriage of hearts,
and the bond there of virtue...

Ya Allah,
please be with them in everything they do,
and 
in anywhere they are..




i love both of u..
heartly miss u now, dear sisters..

No comments:

Post a Comment